Friday, November 27, 2009

Lacking

Lately I have been slacking on my blogging obligations. Guess life has just gotten more crazy than I am willing to address considering I have two papers (not started) due by monday/tuesday and a million other little things to do.

Today I spent my time with my cousin, the one that my boyfriend DOESN'T like. She dragged my around Canoga Park mall buying everything in sight that was cheap, and ended up going home with an entire wardrobe on her birthday/christmas money. Guess that explains the difference between me and her in one way, considering I would have taken the money and spent every cent in Nordstrom buying Free People clothing and Hudson Jeans. Surprising since she is the one that goes to the fancy rich high school.

I have to admit something, I did that manipulative lying thing that girls do every once in a while for attention and I sincerely regret it. This one tiny lie turned into a big deal for me on my end and just didn't turn out the way I had planned. Anyone else think I got what I deserve?

Maybe as an update to my life (in hopes that I will update my blog more) I have been going 100 miles a minute and haven't had the time to sit down and think out everything that seems to be going on in my life right now.
I haven't told my parents I am taking horse back riding lessons again
I haven't truly gotten over the amount of mean-ness that has been thrown in my direction even though the people I was/am/? mad at have apologized.
I started singing in church... and no one but my new friends, family, and my room mate seem to know or care, which makes me really sad because it is not only a big deal for me to have gotten the "gig" but it is also a big deal that I am singing in front of people
My worry about making friends is officially over because of lovelies in the UCR English Majors Association & Lauren who is awesome. & makes me happy with long talks at night playing, or not playing guitar hero while drinking tea and sharing interests in One Tree Hill and above all, Gilmore Girls

Lastly, I never thought Lady Gaga could be a topic for being emotionally injured, but she seems to become one. Some of my friends (who, again have since apologized) decided that she is disgusting however, I think she is fabulous and am proud to say that I can sing like her.


Well, aside from that I wish I had something more poetic to say, but clearly this is as far as I am going to get tonight. Maybe tomorrow I will rant about boys and how stupid they can be (ones that aren't my boyfriend, haha)

K

No comments:

Post a Comment