Saturday, December 5, 2009

Vegas Baby

In the last two days I have had more excitement than I think I can take.
My boyfriend came to my humble abode because no one was home. Yes, there were tears, but for the most part it exceeded all expectations. We keep planning for all of these things in the future, and the more we plan, the more excited I get. 2 years is coming up faster than I had imagined, and the fact that we are exchanging Christmas presents and might have a chance at spending part of Christmas together excites me.
May is the month of sin... Sin City. My lovely, lovely, love is taking me to Vegas to treat me to something nice for everything I've done to ensure his survival and it makes me incredibly pleased to know that he cares that much. To him I say "I love you more than you'll ever know, lets make this last forever"

No comments:

Post a Comment