Friday, January 1, 2010

Welcome 2010



I won't hash out the details of 2009 but here are a few accomplishments
I managed to stay in love for an entire calandar year
I made it through my roughest year of school ever in Santa Cruz
I water skiied to my hearts content learning to be a pro along with getting up on a wakeboard the first time I ever tried, and learning to skurf
I kinda learned to drive a stick
I made my firstreal art for Christmas

There's more, but I won't go on...

Now for what is to come this year:
I don't usually make new years resolutions but I had such a fabulous new years eve (my first time going out) that it was inevitable that I thought up a few
I plan on riding my horse three times a week because he deserves more of my attention
I want to write more, maybe refine and accomplish more chapters of my book
I want an A- GPA when right now I have a 3.49 I wish I could manage to work myself harder and leave UCR with a 3.7
I want to spend more time with my friends in an effort to love them more and distract myself from being a needy girlfriend

I guess there are really thousands of things that I want but in general 2010 is going to be great, I have HOPE and I genuinly think the adventures to come are going to be magnificant


No comments:

Post a Comment